"Housekeeper in Room" code for Housekeeping to use on the phone to relay to RoomKey...
1. The housekeeper would enter a room to clean.
2. Their first step would be to go to the phone and enter the "Housekeeper in Room Code"
3. This would send an alert to RoomKey providing either another color for our front desk and housekeeping management teams to see when there is a housekeeper in each room.
4. The housekeeper would finish cleaning the room and then enter the "Clean" code (*402) into the phone.
5. The front desk and inspectors would see the status change from "Housekeeper in Room" to "Clean" to know that the room is available for inspection.
This provides several benefits for our teams and our guests....
1. Safety - Knowing a housekeeper is in a room so no one else enters the room
2. Tools for our team - Provides even more efficiency in completing inspections on rooms and takes the guess work out of knowing when a room may be available
3. Guest Service - Ability to provide guests with better check in service through more accurate timelines as to when rooms will be available for check in